Client Photo/Video License Agreement
TERMS & CONDITIONS
THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, is between the CLIENT and Mark Warnick. By having your photograph or video taken or produced by Mark Warnick, or by downloading any images or videos licensed by Mark Warnick, you automatically agree to the following terms and conditions:
– All ownership and copyright of the licensed images remain the property of Mark Warnick.
– The images can be used by the licensee for personal use. The licensee may not distribute the image files to friends and family, but may make prints which can be gifted to family members. Any additional uses must be approved by Mark Warnick in writing.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this license, or wish to negotiate an alternate license for a use not permitted here, please contact Mark Warnick.
Your payment,purchase, or download of any images and/or videos implies that you have read and accepted the terms of this license.
IMAGE FILES COPYRIGHTS
The photographs produced by Mark Warnick are protected by Federal Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without Mark Warnick’s explicitly written permission. Upon final payment by the CLIENT, limited copyright ownership of the resulting images will be transferred to the CLIENT under the following conditions:
The images are the property of CLIENT for personal use. The CLIENT may not distribute the image files to friends and family, but may make prints which can be gifted to family members.
The CLIENT may not sell, enter competitions, nor make any commercial use of images taken by Mark Warnick.
The CLIENT grants Mark Warnick and its legal representatives, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the CLIENT or in which the CLIENT may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. The CLIENT hereby releases Mark Warnick and its legal representatives from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.
All Clients Must Also Abide By The Following Restrictions:
– You may not sell, enter competitions, sub-license, resell, rent, transfer, redistribute nor make any commercial use of images and/or videos taken or produced by Mark Warnick.
– You may not place these licensed images on any website in a complete or archived downloadable format or enable it to be distributed in any other way.
– You may not include the images in any web template, including those which are web based, but not limited to website designs and presentation templates.
– Making modifications or alterations to any of the images does not free you to then sell, license or distribute them to anyone else.
TERMINATION & REVOCATION
The license contained in this agreement will automatically terminate without notice from Mark Warnick if you fail to comply with any of the provisions of this agreement or fail to pay in full. Upon termination, you must immediately stop using our images and/or videos, delete or remove all material containing images or videos from your premises and confirm completion of this to Mark Warnick in writing. If Mark Warnick finds anyone guilty of copying, stealing, reselling, leasing or renting his images and/or videos, all licenses will automatically be cancelled and they will be liable to legal action.
We reserve rights to change the prices of our images and/or sessions without prior notice and at our sole discretion. We reserve the rights to make changes to these ‘terms and conditions’ without any prior notice at our sole discretion. Any such changes will reflect on this page.